What is Sex Therapy?
The primary focus of Sex Therapy is on sexual issues and concerns. Sex therapy assists in the understanding of psychological and physical causes of sexual issues. We will work together to increase information about your sexuality, Intimate maps, communication skills and overall sexual functioning. Sex therapy can be for one to assist in understanding and healing, or for a couple to assist in the education and enhancement.
Sex Therapy doesn’t always mean problems or concerns. We can also discuss your strengths and areas you may want to enhance or need a tune up. Whatever the situation Kaleidoscope can assist you or refer you to someone who can.
We offer also a safe and nonjudgmental environment. Services are discreet and confidential.
Sex Therapy can help with:
- Getting to the root of your sexual issues
- Demystify unhealthy sexual myths
- Sex Education
- Eliminate performance anxiety
- Problems with desire, arousal, orgasm and premature ejaculation
- Relationship and intimacy issues
- Sex after Cancer
Sex Therapy doesn’t cover
- No sexual contact between therapist and client.
- No sexual surrogacy programs offered.